Bodyworker - Full time, part time or locum (1 month minimum commitment):
Sacred Stone Spa Bodyworkers must have a passion for wellness, a positive team attitude and the desire to help and give back.
Skills and Qualifications: Applicants must hold a valid work visa, and certificate / diploma in massage training and education.
We are looking for candidates with a strong Swedish Massage base, and any of the following modalities are a bonus:
- Hot Stone Massage
- Thai Massage
- Lomi Lomi
- Body wraps/scrubs
- Pregnancy Massage
Esthetician - Full time, part time or locum (1 month minimum commitment)
Sacred Stone Spa Estheticians must have great interpersonal skills, a can-do attitude, and a desire to be an outstanding team player.
Skills and Qualifications: Esthetics diploma or certification through a credited Esthetics school.
You will provide full esthetic services including, but not limited to:
- Waxing and/or Sugaring
- Some bodywork services
Registered Massage Therapist - Full time, part time, or locum (1 month minimum commitment)
The Sacred Stone Spa always has high demand for RMTs within our community and our tourist base, and we love to welcome new faces to the team!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good standing with the College of Massage Therapists of British Columbia (CMTBC)
- Liability insurance with a CMTBC approved company
- Strong communication skills, patient-focused and empathetic care
- Team player, working in a multidisciplinary setting
- Work experience is preferred, but not essential.
- Treatment room – fully furnished, including hydraulic massage table
- Reception – the phone lines and emails are managed at all times
- Linens, laundry, supplies and marketing all included
Receptionist - Full or Part time (six-month minimum commitment)
Sacred Stone Spa receptionists are the face of the spa! We are looking for outstanding candidates that are reliable, professional, and happy working in a team environment.
Duties: This is a dynamic position, and multi-tasking is a must!
- Provide courteous, professional and efficient service to all guests
- Booking spa reservations and updating client information
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- Knowledge of all retail products
- Assisting with laundry services and cleanliness of spa
Skills and Qualifications: Reception experience is beneficial, but not mandatory. Basic computer skills as well as a willingness to learn and thrive in a dynamic team-driven environment are a must.
To apply please send resume and cover letters to email@example.com